Dr. Mubarak Najem
Dr. Mubarak Najem – Chairman
- Ph.D., M.A., B.A., L.R.A.M, A.R.C.M. p.d.m
- Composers, Conductor and Educator.
- Ph.D. in Arts from Cairo Academy of Arts.
- M.A. in Arts from Cairo Academy of Arts.
- B.A. in Arts from Cairo Academy of Arts.
- A.R.C.M. (Associate Certificate) Royal College of Music – London- UK.
- L.R.AM. (Diploma) Royal Academy of Music – London – UK.
- P.d.m. (Advance Certificate) Royal Marines School of Music – Kent- UK.
- Band Mastership- Royal Marines School of Music – Kent- UK.
Mr. Rasool Mussayab
Mr. Rasool Mussayab – Deputy Chairman
- Past Assistant Undersecretary of Ministry of Electricity and Water for Electricity and Water Projects.
- Presently Director of Bahrain Maintenance and Diving Services.
Mr. Abdul Elah Ibrahim Al Qasimi
Mr. Abdul Elah Ibrahim Al Qasimi – Member
- Board member (BOD), Tamkeen, and member of the Audit Committee since June 2011
- Board member of Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, March 2012
- Board member of Solidarity Group Holding, a major insurance company, April 2012. And member of the Audit Committee.
- Board member (BOD), Bahrain Development Bank, and member of the Audit Committee since 2008
- Member of the Committee for HRH Shaikha Sabika Prize for Women Empowerment (Supreme Council for Women, SCW), since its inception in 2008.
- Member of the Committee for the Awards of Women Entrepreneurs, under the Patron of HRH Shaikha Sabika E Al Khalifa (SCW), 2012
- Chairman of Bahrain Qualifications Framework Steering Committee, since 2009
- Board member (BOD), American Mission Hospital Association, since 2000
- Chairman, Steering Committee of Career Expo (largest and oldest career expo in Bahrain) since 2004
- Former Board member of Bahrain Society of Engineers.
- Founder and former Board member of Bahrain Consumer Protection Society
Dr. Fawzi Ameen
Dr. Fawzi Ameen – Member
- Dr Fawzi Abdullah Amin is a Bahraini family physician born in March 1955 and is married with four children. He has loved music since childhood and continues playing the keyboard.
- Born and educated in Bahrain and went on to study medicine at Cairo University, graduating in 1977. He obtained his speciality certificate in family medicine from the American University of Beirut in 1982, gaining his masters degree in public health from Johns Hopkins University, Maryland, USA. He gained his Ph.D. in 1998 from Leeds University, UK.
- He joined the Ministry of Health in 1979, where he worked in different sections and departments, of both the Health Center and Salmanya Medical Center, for 32 years in leadership positions. In 2004, by Royal decree, he was appointed as Assistant Undersecretary for training, planning and information. He retired from the Ministry in October 2011. At present he works in his private Comprehensive Medical Clinic.
Mr. Dheya Tawfiqi
Dr. Dheya Tawfiqi – Member
- Founder and CEO of his engineering and architectural consultancy firm. He is a civil engineer, holds M.Sc and currently preparing for his Ph.D. He has is very interested in music particularly in classical Arabic music. He plays keyboards and oud. He has published two books one in management and other in poetry. He has participated heavily in voluntary works including presidency of Bahrain Society of Engineers, Bahrain Society for Strategic Planning and many more.
Dr. Ali Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa – Member
Mrs. Amal Al Dossry – Member